Plaza de San Isidro, Barrio de la Caridad, Getares, Rinconcillo. El fuerte de #Algeciras no es su casco urbano, pero alberga rincones que la convierten en un lugar muy #especial. Si huyes de los tópicos turísticos darás con un lugar más que sorprendente.
You can pull me under, you can hold me down You can sit and wonder, I won’t make a sound You break me down to pieces, watch me come undone Put me back together, am I the only one?
There’s no explanation for all the things I say They’re said before I know it, it’s always been that way Don’t you give a reason, it’s all part of the fun To see me come undone
You make it look easy, to talk about yourself No third person paranoia, no mentions of regrets I want to know your secrets, how you pass your days How you learned to live, how you learned to care