En portada

Huye de los tópicos

Plaza de San Isidro, Barrio de la Caridad, Getares, Rinconcillo. El fuerte de #Algeciras no es su casco urbano, pero alberga rincones que la convierten en un lugar muy #especial. Si huyes de los tópicos turísticos darás con un lugar más que sorprendente.

"With or without You" by Un Tipo Gris





With Or Without You (Cover)

See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I'll wait for you

Slight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you

With or without you
With or without you

Through the storm, we reach the shore
You gave it all but I want more
And I'm waiting for you

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live with or without you

And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give, and you give
And you give yourself away

My hands are tied, my body bruised
She got me with nothing to win
And nothing left to lose

And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give, and you give
And you give yourself away

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you
With or without you