En portada

"La colada de la costa", al borde del #Estrecho.

Para los que nos gusta el #senderismo, como se dice por aquí, un bastinazo. Esta mañana me he escapado con las perras y la furgo a la Torre de Guadalmesí, entre #Algeciras y #Tarifa "La colada de la costa", al borde del #Estrecho. Luz y cielo de #otoño. Tela de arte. Telita.

I'm just a drunk in a band


Pat is the guy with a record shop
And John sells fruit but wants to be a cop
And Paul deals speed in a celtic top
But I'm just a drunk in a band

Joe does tele-sales and martial arts
And Jim pushes patients 'round the public parks
And Nancy makes sculptures out of Hoover parts
But I'm just a drunk in a band

Danny puts the cones on the motorway
And Donna dances tables in her lingere
And Jerry, Dave, and Billy, man, they're putting on a play
But I'm just a drunk in a band

Pat is the guy with a record shop
And John sells fruit but wants to be a cop
And Paul deals speed in a celtic top
But I'm just a drunk in a band

I could be a soldier, I could drive a van
Guide rivers of paint into little red cans
Walk rich folks dogs bring 747s in to land
I'm just a drunk in a band