En portada

Zahara Magazine 2026 ya está disponible

144 páginas dedicadas al alma del Sur. Un recorrido por la naturaleza, el mar, la gastronomía, la cultura, la historia y el estilo de vida que hacen de Zahara de los Atunes un lugar único. Ya puedes encontrar tu ejemplar en los principales establecimientos de Zahara de los Atunes. No te quedes sin él. ──────────────────── Zahara Magazine 2026 is now available. 144 pages dedicated to the soul of the South. A journey through nature, the sea, gastronomy, culture, history and the lifestyle that make Zahara de los Atunes a truly unique destination. You can now find your copy at the main venues and shops throughout Zahara de los Atunes. Don't miss it. ──────────────────── #ZaharaMagazine #ZaharadelosAtunes #CostaDeLaLuz #Cadiz #andalucia

Missing Person


I am lipsticked like a tart in the cherry red of Côtes du Rhône
Prodding at the little fire of my phone
The lights behind the bar twinkle like they've always known
Only desperate little men ever drink alone

But as long as I'm here
I've disappeared and it's vanishing
I'm a missing person doing my thing

As midnight strikes, I slip into this queen of dives
And quietly oblivion like sleep arrives
And I couldn't live without this sewer of a place to be
Alone with my one obsession, me, me, me
Yeah, I can hear you remonstrate, you fool, that's three

What I'm doing here
Ain't drinking beer, it's vanishing
I'm a missing person doing my thing
Just a missing person doing my thing

Missing the time I threw your crutch away
And ruined a perfect day
Now it's all ruins from here to daybreak

So I hang on to my chair
In this fish tank of sinking stars
Pickling their memories in Mason jars
And I head out for a smoke
Leave your ghost there to hold my place
And line up with the other cheaters in disgrace
Like runners in exile from the human race

And as long as I'm here
This last brutal year is vanishing
I'm a missing person doing my thing
Just a missing person doing my thing